I’ve been tagged by Julia from Create with Me! Check out her inspiring blog Here. So, now I am supposed to tell you seven random facts about myself and then tag 7 others to play along too!
I have tagged these creative people: Check them out!
Pretty Pressings – Claudia Rosa
Snapdragon – Christy Lynn
Diaries of a Stamper– Kelly Sampson
Paper Smiles – Nancy Morgan
The Stamping Shac – Elena
2B Krafty – Janine
Inspired Designs – Laurie Froehlich
I always thought it was fun to read these on other blogs, but now that I have to write them myself…well…
- I get 90% of my creative ideas AFTER 11pm! Really! I don’t know why, but I am always more creative at night. Take last night, for instance. I posted that I was way too tired to stamp, so I would wait until today to post something new, and that was around 10:30 pm my time. I really was exhausted, but by 11:30 I had not just one, but two, ideas floating around my head that I just had to put to paper! So, bed time got postponed…
- I don’t get carried away over celebrities and I don’t usually get crushes…but, I have a ‘thing’ for Clint Eastwood. There is just something about that man that I find so interesting and so sexy! Not to mention that I love his movies. Especially the westerns. And pretty much everything that he has directed! He married a woman a while back that is around my age and has MY name!! Hmmm, I wonder if that has any karmic meaning? lol!
- I’m an avid reader. Sometimes I will get on a kick of reading and I will read a book a week. I read many genres, but I really enjoy British Mysteries. Moonspinners- by Mary Stewart was the first book that I read that really sparked my interest in mystery-adventures. I think I was 13. I remember going out and reading every book she ever wrote and keeping up with her novels after that.
- I love dance, and theater.
- I do not drive. Nor do I want to.
- My favourite scents are earthy. I love spring scents. Smoke in the air. Real leather. The scent of paper, especially from the pages of an old book.
- I am quite shy and feel anxious and awkward in a crowd of people. I hate large parties. I much prefer to talk with people one to one! Blogging is great because it is like being in a crowded room, talking to every person individually for a while, and finding out that each one of them shares a common interest with you!
Thanks for stopping by!