I was tagged by Donna a few days back, and I’m only now getting around to posting 7 strange facts about myself… let’s see…
* If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
- When I was a kid, my family and I would go camping and traveling in a big blue school bus that had been converted into a trailer equipped with kitchenette, table, bathroom, and 4 bunk beds! We named her the Cookie Monster because it was blue, and my little sister wanted to! It was awesome!!
- I NEVER listen to the weather reports. If I did, I would immediately prepare myself for the opposite forecast. I prefer to look out my window.
- I moved to Montreal on my own at 19, and studied anthropology at McGill University, while working a full time job to pay the bills.
- I can’t stand to hear the television on, when no one’s really watching it.
- For some odd reason, weddings always put me on edge, except for my own. I was completely calm for my own.
- One day as i was getting off the metro, a complete stranger told me I was beautiful. He had been sitting across from me for a few minutes. It wasn’t lewd or crude. It was just a comment. Ever make a connection with someone in a moment? That moment in time is one I will never forget.
- In most matters, I follow my intuition and listen to what my heart says. Sometimes I’ll get a second opinion from my head, but usually end up following my heart. It hasn’t steered me wrong yet.
Well that’s all your going to get from me today! 😉 Now I would like to tag these lovely ladies…
Have a great Sunday everyone! Thanks for stopping by!