Here’s a few cards that my sweet boys cased! 🙂 They got busy with these last week, when they were home sick from school. They had so much fun! I just helped with the leaf punch for my 4 yr old. I love what they came up with!
Are your kids counting down the days to Halloween? Mine are!! They have their costumes ready and this year, they want to fill pillow cases full of candy! YIKES, I’ve got the dentist appointments lined up already…
Isn’t this AWARD cool too? I received this from Alina’s blog. She has such a great blog, you should treat yourself and have a look!
I’d like to pass this on to all you fabulous stampers that take the time to leave inspiring comments for me here! Thanks to you all!
You are the best!!
1. I just realized that I have been stamping for 1 full year! September 20th was the first time I uploaded a card to SCS! I have been making cards for over 10 yrs.
2. I love coffee!! I take pride in brewing a perfect cup, and I make a dang good mocha too!
3. I have a real sweet tooth! My personal favourite is anything with real maple syrup! MMMmmmm yummy. Luckily there’s lots to be found here in Quebec!
4. My favourite season is Spring…it’s the season that just keeps on giving…
5. I wish I had a better sense of humor. I think being able to make people laugh is truly a gift!
6. I miss my Dad.
7. I think life is too short to waste on conflict and anger. I try not to judge others, and I forgive quickly.
Now, who wants to play tag??? heehee
The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I should have added that I like to break the rules sometimes! 😉 I will tag 3 wonderful bloggers…
Thanks for stopping by everyone!! I had fun, hope you did too!!