Here’s a fun template that is perfect for birthday parties! I used it last night to create a personalized crown for my son who is turning 8 on saturday!
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Crown (as I have done with my son’s crown at bottom of page by adding monogram letters to form his name)
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can add pictures, print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Save, export as jpg. and print!
OR simply print the template without altering it:
1. Print your Crown templates on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: craft knife, cutting mat, metal edged ruler, small scissors, stapler)
2. Using the craft knife and metal edged ruler cut along outside line.
3. Align bottom edges and staple together.
4. Repeat on other side to form a circle.
OR for a larger full crown (back and front), print full template twice and staple together at the ends. That’s how I made my son’s crown, below.
For a $10.oo discount on My Memories Suite Software use this CODE: STMMMS31200